Apostille Legalisation on Birth Certificate
The Birth Certificate is a record that documents the birth of a child and certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration.
When a birth is registered a short certificate is issued free of charge to all informants. There is also the facility to purchase further short and full certificates. A ‘full’ certificate or ‘long’ certificate is an exact copy of the register entry. A short copy is again taken from the original register but does not include parents’ details. Both type of Birth Certificate can be legalised with Apostille.
What Apostille Birth Certificate do?
• Certify that the document is valid in UK
• The Register – the person wo sign the certificate is registered with FCO (Foreign and Commonwealth Office)
• Confirm that the document is registered with GRO (General Registry Office)
How to legalise?
Birth Certificate Legalisation with Apostille in UK
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order, Paypal, etc.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE can be legalised with Apostille only on original document. No electronic or photos will be accepted
We can supply Birth Certificate Legalisation with Apostille from the United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, and many overseas British territory, or if the event was registered with a British consulate
BIRTH CERTIFICATE Replacement can be issued in 1-2 working days then attach the Apostille Legalisation on the Same Day in emergency