DBS Disclosure Apostille – CRB Check – DBS Check
Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) is a public body, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
What DBS do?
Criminal records checks; Deciding whether it is appropriate for a person to be placed on or removed from a barred list;
Placing or removing people from the DBS children’s barred list and adults.
How to legalise?
DBS Disclosure Apostille in UK
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order, Paypal, etc.
Note: If the DBS Disclosure have no signature, in order to legalise with an apostille the document has to be certified by a Solicitor/Notary from UK. You can certify yourself or you can add this option when you book the apostille services.
The apostille on the DBS Disclosure can be done only on the original document.
DBS DISCLOSURE It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
DBS Disclosure Apostille, CRB Check can be issued in 1 day or 1 – 2 hours in emergency situations
DBS DISCLOSURE – CRB CHECK certificate can be obtain by us in 5 – 10 working days,