ACRO Apostille – Police Criminal Record
ACRO is the United Kingdom’s Criminal Record Information System designated by the Home Secretary to
Why do I need legalisation for ACRO Police?
If you plan to migrate or require a visa to live and work abroad; or for obtaining citizenship/residency in order to be recognised overseas, Embassy’s or Consulate the ACRO Certificate must be apostilled.
From where I can obtain an ACRO certificate?
Issued by NPCC (National Police Chief Council) and can be applied here .
Who can get the ACRO certificate?
Anyone who has lived or worked in the UK can apply for a ACRO Police Certificate. The Certificates are issued individually to the person named on the application. When you have received the hard copy of the document you can apply for the ACRO Apostille Legalisation. Please contact us if you hold an electronic version.
Important: The ACRO Police Certificate with the original signature (left picture) can be legalised straight on the original. We identify the Officer signature and attach the apostille.
If the ACRO Certificate is in the digital form with digital signature (right picture) prior the apostille, the document must to be certified by a Solicitor/Notary. You can add this service on the form when you order the ACRO Apostille Legalisation.
How to legalise an ACRO WITH APOSTILLE?
ACRO Apostille in UK
You will need to follow three simple steps in order to get your document legalised by means of Hague Apostille and Seal of Government.
We guarantee the apostille legalisation on any UK document by our proven tracking, expert advise, and satisfaction of a job done.
- Fill out the form with your details
- Choose apostille services
- Pay with the debit/credit card and send the original document by tracked post. Electronic document can be sent to the email.
When booking is completed, you will receive all the instructions and payment confirmation (please check invoice/spam folder)
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order etc