Marriage Certificate Apostille


  • Marriage Certificate Apostille (UK) confirms the authenticity of the signature, seal or stamp of the UK document.
  • Can be used overseas or country’s representatives eg: Embassy, Consulate, Immigration purpose
  • We can legalise in the Same Day in emergency situation
marriage certificate Apostille

What Apostille on Marriage Certificate do?

• Marriage Certificate Apostille Certify that the document is valid in UK
• The Register – the person wo sign the certificate is registered with FCO (Foreign and Commonwealth Office)
• Confirm that the document is registered with GRO (General Registry Office) 

UK Marriage Certificate Apostille 

The Marriage Certificate is a record that documents the birth of a child and certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration.

If you are looking to establish dual citizenship in UK or overseas, get married in another country, purchase or sell property in another country, inheritance, you will be asked to obtain an Marriage Certificate legalised with Apostille of the Hague. If you plan to change your name in UK or overseas and you want to register to your desired Embassy, Consulate, or representative you need to legalise your marriage certificate  

Post-Brexit an Multi-lingual Standard Forms may be needed to be recognised by EU Member States once the UK has left the EU. Individuals should contact relevant authorities in EU Member States to check whether they may require one.

A transsexual person who was granted a gender recognition certificate by the Gender Recognition Panel can apply for a new marriage certificate which shows his/her acquired gender. Also if you been diagnosed with gender dysphoria or had surgery to change your sexual characteristics you can request a new birth certificate and legalise with Apostille.

Marriage Certificate in the UK:

The Marriage Certificates from UK are often necessary to prove you identity when applying for:

  • Passports  
  • Visas & Immigration 
  • Bank accounts
  • Employer ID 
  • Pensions & Social Security 
  • DVLA Driving licence 
  • Home Office
  • Divorce – Court 
  • Adoption

How to legalise?

Marriage Certificate APOSTILLE

Legalise Online

  1. Fill the form with your details
  2. Choose apostille services
  3. Pay with the debit/credit card
    When booking completed, you will receive the instructions and the payment confirmation

Legalise by FORM

  1. Print and fill the Order Form with your details
  2. Post your documents with the pdf Order Form to us
  3. We legalise your documents and post back to you


Lost documents? Order a duplicate.
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
Death Certificate

Standard – 10-14 days – £65
Emergency 1-2 days £97

For Online option – Once complete the booking please post (Royal Mail Special Delivery, trcked courier etc) or drop off the document with payment confirmation at our office in Gatwick Office or London (for the Same day apostille) by appointment only.
Please note that the Marriage certificate Apostille is attached only to the original. No copy of the pdf is accepted.

For PDF form option form – No payment required. We will invoice you when we receive your documents.

Note: If you cannot print the form or booking confirmation, write down on a separate note your phone number, email  & address – we will contact you when we receive your certificate.

Apostille UK can legalise old and new versions of the marriage certificate.  Marriage Certificate Apostille can be done on the Certified Copies too (duplicate)

We can supply Marriage Certificate Apostille for documents issued in United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, and many overseas British territory, or if the event was registered with a British consulate.

Order a Replacement Certificate: Apostille can be ordered if you have a duplicate of the document. If lost, Apostille UK can issue another marriage certificate then legalise with Hague Apostille.

If you are looking to establish dual citizenship in UK or overseas, get married in another country, purchase or sell property in another country, inheritance, you will be asked to obtain an Apostille on your Marriage Certificate. If you have married in UK and you want to register to your Embassy, Consulate, or representative you need to legalise your child birth certificate and translate to your language.


Your Title Goes Here

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.

× Hi, how can I assist you today?