P60 Apostille Legalisation
A P60 is a document that explains how much you’ve earned over the tax year and it also includes how much you’ve paid in National Insurance contributions and Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax.
What type of P60 we can legalise with apostille?
The original P60 document cannot be duplicate, so please retain this in a safe place. We can attach the apostille on regular original documents, electronic or printed form. All options require Solicitor/Notary certification prior apostille legalisation.
How to legalise?
P60 Apostille in UK
Book online and send the booking confirmation with the document need to legalised by post
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order, Paypal, etc.