Apostille UK – Legalisation Office
Apostille UK certifies that your document is genuine and it is necessary evidence to verify the validity and authenticity of UK documents for overseas use.
For digital certificates, the apostille verifies the integrity of an electronic document. A hard copy or e-Apostille will be generated as compulsory legal evidence of your application.
Apostille Legalisation authenticates a document signature or stamp and consists of a certificate attached and the Government’s embossed seal.
We are on the official UK GOV Providers List for SAME DAY APOSTILLE
What do I need to know about Apostille UK
Before you legalise your document with Apostille UK identify whether your documents need notary certification to get apostilled. We can certify any document by a Public Notary or Solicitor when necessary.
Most company documents from UK can be Legalised by simply scanning and emailing to us together with your contact details or providing the Company House business details
Documents that do not require Notary Certification
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Civil Ceremony Certificate
- Death Certificate / Coroners Certificate
- Divorce Certificate stamped by Court
- No Impediment Certificate
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll Name Change signed by Solicitor
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Affidavits witnessed by a Notary/Solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by Notary/Solicitor
- Disclosure Scotland signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Criminal Record Checks – Signed – DBS
- Subject Access – Police National Computer PNC
- Medical Notes or Certificates – Signed by Doctor
- ACPO – ACRO – NIS Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a Court or signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Access Northern Ireland
- HMRC Certificate of Residency
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer
- Companies House Document signed by Registrar
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Rural Payments Agency Documents
- Any Solicitor signed documents
- Any Notary Public documents
Documents that require Notary Certification for UK Apostille
- Disclosure Scotland not signed
- DBS Check – Basic & Enhanced not signed
- Employment Letters, Contract of Employment
- HMRC Letters, P60, Tax Return
- Driving Licence, ID, Passport, Insurance No
- Degree, Masters Certificate
- Baccalaureate, A Levels, GCSE
- NVQ, GNVQ, Edexcel, City& Guilds
- School, College, University Certificate or Diploma
- Professional Qualifications, Academic Documents
- Transcripts of study
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Companies House Documents
- Certificate of Name Change
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Purchase or Sale documents
- Annual Returns, Tax, VAT Certificates
- Accounts, Audit
- Licenses and Agreements
- Certificate of Residency
- Any Company Document
- Electronic Documents and Banking
How to legalise with the Apostille a Document from UK?
You will need to follow three simple steps in order to get your documents Legalised (apostilled)
We guarantee the apostille on any UK document by our proven tracking and expert advise.
Fill the order form
You can choose between offline (printed form) and online apostille
Post your documents
We legalise your documents
- Fill the form with your details
- Choose apostille services
- Pay with the debit/credit card
When booking completed, you will receive the instructions and the payment confirmation
Lost documents? Order a duplicate.
Standard – 10-14 days
Emergency 1-2 days
For Online option – Once complete the booking please post or drop of the document with payment confirmation to our office. For electronic document just forward the pdf (or download link) to our email.
For PDF form option – No payment require. We will invoice you when we receive your documents.
Note: If you cannot print the form or booking confirmation, write down on separate note your phone number, email & address.
APOSTILLE UK COST
All our Hague Apostille are issued by UK Government through FCDO (Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office)
The price include the Gov Tax, Admin and standard delivery (UK)
DISCOUNTS FOR MORE DOCUMENTS
For bulk documents or contract services, we offer a volume discount and free solicitor certification.
Apostille UKValue 10 -12 Days
- GOV FEE
- ADMIN FEE
- FREE CHECK
Apostille UKStandard 7-8 Days
- GOV FEE
- ADMIN FEE
- FREE CHECK
UK ApostilleFast 3-5 Days
- GOV FEE
- ADMIN FEE
- FREE CHECK
Emergency Apostille UKSame Day Legalisation
- GOV APPROVED LIST
- ADMIN FEE
- FREE CHECK
University or Degree Diploma?
Apostille UK for Diploma, Master, Doctorate, Transcript, Baccalaureate, and related qualifications issued by any UK registered body.
In-house Solicitor Certification for the documents.
We can legalise either on original or certified copy.
UK Legalisation Office Services
We offer you a wide range of services you may need to meet all your legal requirements.
- Hague Apostille UK Legalisation
- Same Day Emergency Apostille
- Overseas Documents Apostillation
- Embassy Authentication
- Electronic Documents Legalisation,
- Passports, ID’s by our in-house solicitors
- Overseas documents with UK Apostille
Confusing process? Time consuming? Not in London or UK? We make the process of legalisation as smooth as possible in any situation. Our 40 years combining experience will give you reassurance of our services.
We can autenticate documents for the folowing countries:
We can translate to English from any language in the world. We offer translations of documents of legal nature for individual or businesses such as contracts, court rulings, title deeds, articles of association, certificates, and many others. A translation can be notarised or apostilled (by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office) on request
Are you currently overseas and you need the legalisation on your document? Apostille UK can receive and send back to any country in the world. We use secure and tracked postage for most of the countries. It is a good practice when you send original documents to request from your postage or courier provider a tracking of your parcel as our dedicated receptionist always will sign and you will be sure that has arrived safely.
Apostille UK can legalise documents issued in Republic of Ireland. Because this service legalisation are outside of Great Britain can take between 10 to 20 days to have the the apostille done.
Apostille UK - Translation in over 150 Languages
- We can translate to English from any language in the world.
- We offer translations of documents of legal nature for individual or businesses
- A translation can be notarised or apostilled (by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office) on request
Apostille UK and Legal Translation
We offer a comprehensive legal translation services and conduct translations for a wide range of legal areas ranging from partnership law to contracts, apostille and notary documents.
Technical & Medical Translations
Our professional translators have experience in a wide range of scientific fields, such as medicine, biotech industry and technical areas, such as engineering, information technology and the automotive industry.
Websites, AdWords, Marketing
Website translation will not only to work but read well. Creative adjustment taking into account all the subtle nuances of a language and its culture with contextual advertising on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, your campaign will be in the top whatever the language pair.
WHAT WE CAN LEGALISE?
We can legalise with apostille virtually any genuine original and electronic documents
- Police: ACPO, ACRO, Police Letters, NIS
- Court: Divorce, Decree Absolute, Nisi
- Coroners: Death Certificate, Coroners Certificate
- Notary: Affidavit, Attorney, Testament, Notary Documents, Sale
- Solicitor: Certified Documents, Last Will, Deed Poll Name Change
- Educational: Degree, Baccalaureate, Academic Diploma
- Company: Incorporation, Memorandum, Accounts, Tax, Export
- Employer: P60, Tax Return, Letter, Employment Contract
- Medical: NHS, Doctor Letter, Medical Notes,
- Translation: Certified Translation, Embassy Translation
- Personal: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Baptism
- Others: Passport, Driving Licence, ID, Insurance Number
- Electronic Documents: Payslips, Contracts, Signature, Insurance
Personal Document Replcement
If you lost or could not find your documents you can order a copy of a birth, adoption, death, marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate issued in England and Wales
Business Document Replacement
Hague Convention Countries
Why Choose Us?
Real reasons why our clients love us
Our website is 256 bit encrypted, we ensure our client’s payment, company and personal information are protected at the highest level and GDPR compliance
We know that time is premium for anyone. For those who need emergency UK Apostille we legalise documents in the same day we receive them.
With our office in the heart of London in Westminster, close to most embassies and consulates, it makes us the ideal choice to certify or legalise your document.
Clear and transparent pricing are our aim. Our apostille legalisation process are based on simplicity and clarity for all our clients