You may need the Settled or Pre-Settled Status Legalised for:
- Public services, such as healthcare and school
- Public funds and pension
- British citizenship, if you meet the requirements
- Consulate or Embassy for ID Purpose
- Tax residency
Where I can apply for Settlement Status?
Apply now: gov.uk/eusettlementscheme/
How to legalise a Settled Status – Indefinite leave to remain
Get your documents apostille legalised in 3 easy, fast and safe steps.
2: Post / Email your documents
You’ll find the postal address and all needed details in the confirmation email you’ll receive after your secure legalisation order.
For paper-back form please do not forget to put the printed form too in the envelope.
3: Get documents legalised
We legalise your documents and post them back to you at the specified address.
The standard postage it’s FREE of charge and if you are in a hurry, we can send them faster for a small postage fee.
Options To LEGALISE
Apostille for Indefinite Leave to Remain –
Settled Status or Pre-Settled Status
Make the booking online then send by post or drop the documents at our office. If you have received by email please “forward” what you received to our email. You may also send the link where we can download it from the Home Office website.
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order, Paypal, etc.
Prior the Apostille, Settlement Status need to be verified. The service for certification of an electronic document is £37. If you have more then 2 documents we can offer up to 30% discount on a family or friends aplications.
If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, resident in the UK by
31 December 2020, you and your family members need to apply
to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK beyond
30 June 2021.
The EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family
members to get the immigration status you need to continue
to live, work and study in the UK beyond 30 June 2021.