FCDO Premium Service - 3 easy steps:
Note: FCDO Premium is by apointment only. No cash payment is accepted for Same Day Apostille.
Fill the order form
You can choose between offline (printed form) and online apostille
Post your documents
Post the desired documents to our London Office (see footer of website) or drop off at our reception.
We legalise your documents
Book ONLINE For
FCDO Premium Service
- Fill the form with your details
- Choose the Same Day apostille services
- Pay with the debit/credit card
When the booking is completed, you will receive the instructions and the payment confirmation
Legalise by FORM
- Print and fill the Order Form with your details
- Post your documents with the Order Form to us
- We legalise your documents and post back to you
- Postal address is written on the top of the form
- If you do not have a printer then please post your document to us with your details written down (Name, Email, Telephone and Return Address)
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card on the invoice, Bank transfer, Cheque, Postal Order, Paypal, etc.
What do I need to know before you apply for the FCDO apostille
Before you legalise your document with FCDO Apostille identify whether your documents need solicitor/notary certification to get apostilled. We can certify any UK or Overseas document when necessary.
Documents that do not require Notary Certification
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Civil Ceremony Certificate
- Death Certificate / Coroners Certificate
- Divorce Certificate stamped by Court
- No Impediment Certificate
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll Name Change signed by Solicitor
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Affidavits witnessed by a Notary/Solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by Notary/Solicitor
- Disclosure Scotland signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Criminal Record Checks – Signed – DBS
- Subject Access – Police National Computer PNC
- Medical Notes or Certificates – Signed by Doctor
- ACPO – ACRO – NIS Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a Court or signed by Notary/Solicitor
- Access Northern Ireland
- HMRC Certificate of Residency
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer
- Companies House Document signed by Registrar
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Rural Payments Agency Documents
- Any Solicitor signed documents
- Any Notary Public documents
Documents that require Notary Certification for FCDO Premium Service
- Disclosure Scotland not signed
- DBS Check – Basic & Enhanced not signed
- Employment Letters, Contract of Employment
- HMRC Letters, P60, Tax Return
- Driving Licence, ID, Passport, Insurance No
- Degree, Masters Certificate
- Baccalaureate, A Levels, GCSE
- NVQ, GNVQ, Edexcel, City& Guilds
- School, College, University Certificate or Diploma
- Professional Qualifications, Academic Documents
- Transcripts of study
- Certificate of Incorporation (not sign)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Companies House Documents
- Certificate of Name Change
- Resolutions and Minutes
- Purchase or Sale documents
- Annual Returns, Tax, VAT Certificates
- Accounts, Audit
- Licenses and Agreements
- Certificate of Residency
- Any Company Document
- Electronic Documents and Banking
The certification service can be added on the form when you order the apostille. Certification is for the documents only and not to be confused with the witnessing (Ex: Power of Attorney, Affidavit which need to be certified prior the apostille aplication)
Diplomas can be legalised on the original or certified copy. Please advise the way you need. For more about school or qualifications documents click here.
Digital Business Documents can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and we certify as electronic documents.
If you choose to certify yourself please verify if the solicitor have been registered with the Goverment to avoid delay. All the Notaries from UK are already registered by default for the Same Day Apostille.
We can process original or any electronic documents, including the electronic signature. Can be posted, emailed, link download or QR code.
Birth and Marriage Certificate, Diploma, Passport , ID, ACRO, DBS, HMRC, Home Office, Medical, Employer any UK personal documents. We can also translate in any language.
We can Certify
In order to receive the apostille some documents require Solicitor/Notary certification. We have in-house certification for the Same Day FCDO Premium Apostille Services.